Barack and Michelle Obama in Bicentennial Park

By | 5:15 PM 3 comments
Please come support our next President!!!

This Tuesday, October 21st, please join Barack and Michelle Obama in Miami, where they will talk about Barack's vision for creating the kind of change we need.
Early Vote for Change Rally with Barack and Michelle Obama
Bicentennial Park
1075 Biscayne Blvd.Miami, FL 33132
Tuesday, October 21stDoors Open: 3:45 p.m.
Program Begins: 5:45 p.m.

This event is free and open to the public. Tickets are not required; however, an RSVP is strongly encouraged.For security reasons, do not bring bags and please limit personal items. No signs or banners permitted.If you cannot make it to this event but would still like to support Barack, you can make a donation here:https://donate.barackobama.com/wecan

3 comments:

I Heart Miami said...

gracias!

Jim Howard said...

My son and I went to the rally. We got there early. They did not let us in for a while and when we did get in we could not see Obama.
We could hear some of what he said. I would say there was about 2000 people in the same area.
I think it could have been better organized. Some speakers set up and people out at the entrance and the street telling us what was going on.
I also noticed the police hold some high hill areas and only allowing a few people on those hills. I think we could have seen and heard Obama if they let us up on the hill.
The McCain people had almost no one there. In fact I saw one guy with a home made sign and then the aircraft pulling the stupid banner.
Thank God we will have President Bush out of the White House soon.

I Heart Miami said...

Thanks for the comment Jim!
I wasn't able to get in either, but it made me happy to see that it was so crowded, rather than empty like McCain's rally at FIU!