Launch Arte Miami, Starting Saturday Nov. 6th

By | 10:15 PM Leave a Comment
The funny thing is that I submitted this idea to the James L. Knight "Knight Arts Challenge" back in Spring. My words didn't win them over, but I'm glad that the idea is coming around. A Flea Market in the Design District. Will this be Miami's Portobello Road!? I hope we really get a chance to see true Miami talent in whatever art form they pursue, and some cool art deco vintage pieces wouldn't hurt. I really am excited and I hope it is a success!!!
Location:
Free to the public
Saturdays
11AM - 7PM

121 NE 36th Street
Miami, FL



At LAUNCH Miami Market, you can find:
*Jewelry
*Accessories
*Vintage
*Clothing
*Fashion
*Art
*Handbags
*Hats
*Handmade leather goods
*Culinary Artists
*Music
*Antiques/ Rare finds

LAUNCH Miami Market is now accepting emerging designer entries!
For inquiries email: info@launcharte.com
For space reservations email: reservations@launcharte.com


0 comments: