for those who love to love!

By | 7:06 PM Leave a Comment



I love love!
I love to love!


For those who love to love, share your love with loved ones this weekend, and treat them (and yourself) to a special spa day at The Spa at One Bal Harbour Resort & Spa.






For the Valentine's Day weekend, guests will receive a complimentary gift bag with featured Babor products (high end German skincare line)


This past weekend, I experienced the champagne facial, the chocolate massage (DELICIOUS..and I smelled so sweet for hours), and the rose petal foot massage. All that pampering, the ocean views, the staff were so kind and welcoming....five days later, and face still feels smooth, clean and refreshed. My muscles relaxed and loose, and my feet...well we can use feet pampering every single day walking around in 4" heels!!! 

We all need to remind ourselves that life is short, love is an amazing feeling that needs to be shared by all, and that we should all treat ourselves to indulging days at the spa!! ;-) 

http://www.oneluxuryhotels.com/spa/services.php

0 comments: