Etsy-Miami Locals

By | 2:56 PM 2 comments
Not sure how many of you are familiar with Etsy.com, but it's one of my favorite places to online window shop during those down moments at work. You can browse by subject, seller, location and so on. The best part about it is that most things are handmade. Whether its jewelry, clothes, purses, blankets, pottery, art, photography, handmade soaps and so on, you can find it on this site. I love browsing through the "local" artists and seeing what my fellow Miamians are creating.

Some of my favorites include:






























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is my shop: http://mamashandmades.etsy.com
Winter fashions from miami. Yea, I know.

I Heart Miami said...

Cute shop!!! We may not have a need for beanies every day in Miami, but there will be one cold day this year where we can rock your cute hats!!

I'll post a pic of it next week as I'd like to feature some more local etsy shops!!

Good luck :-)